PhotoClear
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Derniers sujets
» PhotoScape
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 23:28 par Vincent Hittelet

» JetPhoto Studio
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 23:22 par Vincent Hittelet

» Diaporama: du plus simple au plus complet
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 23:15 par Vincent Hittelet

» Test Sony Nex 6
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 23:02 par Vincent Hittelet

» Test Sony Alpha 99
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 22:54 par Vincent Hittelet

» Comment atténuer un fort contraste d'éclairage?
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 0:35 par Vincent Hittelet

» Bien exposer ses photos
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyLun 19 Nov - 0:26 par Vincent Hittelet

» Maîtriser la nuit américaine
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyDim 18 Nov - 18:50 par Vincent Hittelet

» Dépassée la charte gris neutre 18% ?
Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ EmptyDim 18 Nov - 18:26 par Vincent Hittelet

Qui est en ligne ?
Il y a en tout 45 utilisateurs en ligne :: 0 Enregistré, 0 Invisible et 45 Invités

Aucun

[ Voir toute la liste ]

Le record du nombre d'utilisateurs en ligne est de 58 le Dim 30 Juin - 15:46
Le Deal du moment :
Display Pokémon japonaise Terastal Festival Ex ...
Voir le deal

Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ

2 participants

Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ Empty Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ

Message par marc alhadeff Sam 21 Nov - 20:05

I have made a questionnaire that based on some questions allow you to choose the right DSLR among 24 models

http://dl.free.fr/rSXTbNwHH

tell me what you think
we will pulbish on Inisght afterwards
marc alhadeff
marc alhadeff
Admin

http://www.marc-alhadeff.net

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ Empty Re: Quesitonnaire : How to choose the right DSLR according to your needs - QQ

Message par Vincent Hittelet Dim 22 Nov - 22:28

Good attempt!
I think that the first question is more: Do I need a low end, a mid-range, an expert or a pro ?
The brand is for me not essential because the 4 leaders are more or less equivalent depending of the period of the year and a camera of 6 months is always killed by new models whatever the brand.
The choice between these 4 leaders is more linked with the facility to use the cameras.
Do I find easy each command ? Do I find the right option easily in all menus ?
So my first recommendation is always, when the selection of the range (low end, mid-range, expert, pro) is done; Try to test it yourself!
You can have the best camera on paper if you can’t find immediately the right button, the right option you will lose the opportunity to shoot the best image.

My second recommendation is: Invest in lenses!
The SLRs lose too quickly their value. Example I bought my camera 3 years ago at 1799€ and his current value is less than 550€…
But I bought a lens, the same day at 675€ and it is still sell 3 years later for 650€!

Can I try to classify these 4 categories?
If you have a problem to open this link, feel free to contact me.
Vincent Hittelet
Vincent Hittelet

Revenir en haut Aller en bas